I haven't written lately. It's been a while, actually. But now my computer is fixed, I can share photos again, and I'm still in New York.
This photo is my dedication to keep blogging, to keep writing at least once a week, to critique food I eat, review places I go, to tell you about my molding, flooded house, and the new cocktails I've tried. As I sit here at 1am, watching old episodes of Lost and eating a sandwich made from really old vegetables, I realized I want to keep telling people about the old vegetables I eat.
I got home tonight from meeting two friends in Chinatown for some bubble tea. We all know each other and have been to the same places during school, but all during different times. But it was strange because it felt like we had hung out together before when really this was our first union as the 3 of us together. We hashed a lot about school, and work, and the awk-offs we're going to have, and the triple date we can go on for the first time because we all have boyfriends now. I felt like I've been in a weird rut lately with jobs and social circles and nothing really special or exciting. But now that it's fall and there are people here I love, during my favorite time of the year, and I'm going to do fun things in New York and write about them. I'm going to tell you about the awkward triple date we go on. Hope you don't mind.
Cheers! This isn't going to be like my friend Sasha's blog, which has also inspired me to start up again, but it's not going to be a diary either. I'm going to do this at least once a week. I need to keep writing to stop from such a terrible routine.
Tomorrow I have an interview and a date in Central Park, and need to spend some time working out my schedule. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment