Well, my lovely friend tonsilitis has flared up again, as usual, at the most convenient time. We leave for New York tomorrow, and it dumped snow last night. It's really pretty here, but who's too afraid to do anything except drink orange juice in case her throat decides to really go haywire?
Colorado's been fun, though I feel bad I've been mostly a bum, due largely to not feeling very well. But all of Tina's friends are really cool. We had a good time in Crested Butte snowboarding and barhopping (one of the reasons I've been feeling sick- sore and sick. That and Tina refusing to let me roll the window up for about 45minutes despite me beating her ass at cold tolerance. Minnesota, bitch. Can't beat those winters).
I'm ready for New York though, I can't wait to get to the apartment. I'm still working on finding an internship. It's rough going, no one is getting back to be. I've found a few cool organizations, Freedom House and School for Human Rights, Tibet House, and the American Indian Youth Council. But no response yet. I haven't gotten anything done on my thesis yet either... ugh. But it's good to know that I'm not the only Friends Worlder who is behind... guaranteed, 90% of my class doesn't have anything yet either.
Hey stay away from that guy. Really sick to think of him JJJJJJ'in off to a movie.
ReplyDeleteGet your brain working on your thesis and get serious about your future.